Vanilla Flavoured Whipped Cream
- 1/2 Pint Heavy Cream (well chilled cream.)
- 2 Tbs. Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract, flavoring or finely crushed vanilla.
- Place all ingredients in to a bowl and stir until ingredients are well mixed.
- Then add the contents of the bowl to a cream whipper. Screw in one cream charger and shake vigorously for 3-5 seconds then pour, Please Note: If whipped cream is not stiff enough, shake the whipper briefly. Remember, to much shaking will lead to the cream not dispensing properly so test the density of the cream every 3-5 seconds.
- Serve With. Vanilla flavoured whipped cream works really well on chocolate dishes (i.e cake), coffee or fruit.