Terms and Conditions
Term and Condition of Purchase
Please use products bought on finewhip.com.au strictly in accordance with the manufacturers instructions. Warranty on the product you have bought becomes void if the product isn't used in accordance to the manufacturers instructions.
Product Use Disclaimer
Upon purchase the purchaser hereby certifies the intended purpose for purchase of our products is for food preparation or another legitimate purpose. Buyer further certifies that they are making this purchase in full compliance of all applicable laws. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable Local, State and Federal Laws in regard to possession and use of any item listed herein. Finewhip Pty Ltd assumes no liability associated with product usage. The buyer is liable and responsible for any loss, damage or expenses of any kind, arising out of the use or misuse of any item purchased from Finewhip Pty Ltd. In the event of an injury Finewhip Pty Ltd will not be liable for any loss, damage or expenses of any kind.
Gas Cylinder Warning
Do not inhale contents. Contents contain gas and is under pressure. Do not incinerate full chargers or expose to sun or heat. Do not allow temperature to exceed 50C or 122F. Never dispose of full chargers, always empty before disposing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Credit Card Disclaimer
finewhip pty ltd does not take responsibility for direct or indirect damages & consequential losses suffered by use of fraudulent or unauthorised credit cards.
finewhip pty ltd does not take responsibility for direct or indirect damages & consequential losses associated with damage to goods occurring during delivery.
By accepting these terms and conditions, the customer acknowledges that s/he has sufficient notice of this disclaimer, s/he has entered into this transaction and accepted this disclaimer of his or her own free will.
The term Finewhip Pty Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Finewhip Pty Ltd. Our ABN is 44 609 801 956. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.