Strawberry Ice Cream
- 180ml Strawberry Syrup
- 150ml Heavy Cream
- 50ml Milk
- Fill the ingredients into a cream whipper.
- Put the cream charger in the bulb holder and screw in to the whipper head (you will hear a hissing sound when the cream charger has been pieced).
- Shake the whipper fiercely for 10 seconds. After shaking the whipper, squeeze out the contents. (Make sure the head is facing down) into a freezable bowl or ice cube tray.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for one hour.
- If the ice cream is not frozen then repeat step 4.