You have 30 calendar days from the delivery date to return your item.
finewhips' 'Change of mind' policy is limited to orders under the value of $500. 'Change of mind' does not apply to orders over $500 or to products that are listed under the 'Spare Parts' category.
Please read the following information before sending your item back.
1. ‘Change of mind’. If you do not want the item purchased, finewhip will gladly give you a store credit of the total purchase price minus postage, handling & insurance. Provided the item/s are NOT opened, used, worn or damaged, and are in 100% re-saleable condition when we receive the items back .
2. "Item not as described policy". If this an error has occured, we do apologise for the inconvenience we will replace your order with the correct items, refund or issue you a store credit.
Please follow these instructions
1. Email us through our contact page click here, stating your order number, date of order, your name and what you purchased.
2. Include at least 3 pictures of what you received with a total file size of no more than 2 mb (any thing over 2 mb we can't receive).
3. A finewhip representative will contact you with further instructions in processing your claim.
Important: The items must NOT be opened, used, worn or damaged, and are in 100% re-saleable condition when we receive the items back . No refund can be given if the item(s) is used or damaged in anyway. All orginal packaging must be included in the return.
3. Free Postage Items
On free postage items we will gladly give you a store credit however the actual freight/postage cost will be deducted from the credit amount.
The 30 day Return Policy applies if you follow the following process;
Email us through our contact page click here, with your order number and items you wish to return and any questions you need answering.
You have 15 days from the date of our acceptance email to return the item(s).
(Please Note: Please return your items via a traceable or registered post. finewhip can not take responsibility for any lost items during transit. Furthermore it is your responsibly to return the item to the advised address and not a transport depot or Post Office. We will not recognize you have sent the item back until it reaches our return address).
We will accept your items if the items are NOT opened, used, worn or damaged, and are in 100% re-saleable condition when we receive the items back.
4. Damaged or Faulty Goods
If you have received a damaged, faulty or incorrect item, then you will have the choice of a refund, replacement or getting the item repaired.
Please follow the following steps;
1. Email us through our contact page click here, Please include a description of the damage, order number, and items that are damaged.
It is a condition of each item's warranty that you securely pack the faulty or damaged item so that it is able to be returned to us or the local distributor / manufacturer via the transport carrier. We strongly recommend you retain the packaging your items comes in for the duration of the warranty period so that, in the unlikely event that you will need to return an item for repair or replacement, you will have adequate packaging available to do so. If you dispose of the packaging then it will be your responsibility to source alternative adequate packaging to use to return the item(s).