1. How do I know if my payments gone through?
If you make payment using by logging and following the payment process. Once your payment is received and we can confirm it you will receive an email from finewhip.com. If we can not identify your payment this will result in processing delays. If your are depositing at a bank branch please keep the receipt and either fax (+61 3 9729 1189) , mail or scan and email (email@example.com) this receipt to us.
2. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following payment methods.
- Direct Deposit:
When making payment please use the "Order Reference number/ Invoice number " as your payment reference. Please do not use common words such as "cream chargers" or "whipper" in the reference as we won't be able to identify your order.
Failure to include adequate information will result in processing delays, as we have no other way to identify your payment.
- Credit Cards (Preferred Payment Method to speed up order processing):
Visa, Master Card
You can use our check out system to make your paypal payment.
- Other Methods
We currently do not accept any cheque, money orders or any other method of payment.
3. I'm having problems paying with my credit card.
Possible reasons for credit card payment problems:
- Insufficient cleared funds.
- Your card has expired.
- Incorrect details entered during check out.
- Incorrect CSC number preventing transaction completion.
4. Can I pay by Money Order or Cheque ?
Currently we do not accept money orders or any type of cheque.
5. Can I pay by credit card without paying online?
Absolutely. Simply contact us