CO2 Mini Bicycle Tyre Inflator Set
Incl 2 x 16 Threaded Cartridges & Insulator Sleeve
The Mosa tyre inflator is the fastest and most convenient way to pressurize bicycle tires. This is an ultra-compact lightweight tyre inflator. The kit includes an inflator, 2 x 16g CO2 chargers and an insulator sleeve. For use with Schrader AND Presta Valves. Can be used to inflate all bike tyres and even Motor Bikes, ATVs & Quad Bikes.
1. Place black foam cover over cartridge.
2. Screw cartridge into inflator. Turn clockwise and firmly hand-tighten the cartridge onto the inflator. DO NOT remove cartridge until empty - check by depressing trigger before removing.
3. For fitting onto Schrader valve PUSH inflator onto the valve (on need to screw). For Prestavalve unscrew locking screw and push inflator onto valve.
4. Push the inflator onto tyre using the sprung valve to control CO2 flow. Note - contains freezing CO2 gas under pressure, so depress trigger gently!
5. DO NOT dispense upside down.
Replacing the cartridge:
1. First depress trigger to check empty.
2. Unscrew cartridge (counter-clockwise). Cartridge may be freezing and may still contain liquid CO2.
3. Follow instructions above to install new cartridge.
Warning: Contents under pressure. DO NOT open tyre inflator until cartridge is empty or injury may occur. Completely discharge cartridge, until all CO2 gas is gone, by pushing inflator adaptor, while pointing inflator head away from your body. DO NOT store tyre inflator or CO2 cartridges in temperatures above 120F (49C) or in direct sunlight. DO NOT store in an enclosed vehicle.
Cartridges not approved for air shipment or air travel. Full CO2 cartridges, or inflators with cartridges, cannot be shipped via air, in air luggage or carried on an airplane. Empty tyre inflators, without cartridges, are approved for air shipment or air travel. Never discharge towards face or body.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
A great inflator!By: Johno on 4 May 2017Always fast dispatch and top products.